The Government Centers


Hello everyone:
This week’s post is about a topic that catched my attention during this semester: “The Government Centers”.
The Government Centers are a place where presidential political decisions occur. The aim of Government Centers is primarily to provide the president with a political staff capable of advising him during the decision making process to improve public policymaking. 
Specifically, the Government Center in Chile has focused on improving the effectiveness of the state’s work and improving coherence and coordination in decision-making. All this, to govern efficiently in an increasingly complex society.
Composition of the Government Center
Personally, I consider this topic very interesting and also innovative because It’s not always about or talked about, so when I started studying it I found it very relevant. I learned several interesting things from him that I didn’t know before, for example, which is know as the “Segundo piso de la Moneda” or that is heavily influenced by the presidential style of each period.
If you want to know more about this topic, you can read authors who talk about Government Centers: Felipe Rosales, José Viacava, Rodrigo Egaña, Cristóbal Aninat, Eugenio Rivera.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My future job

English class

Ireland