Ireland

Hello!

Definitely, if you ask me which country I would like to go obviously my answer is “to several”. However, one of the countries that I am most interested in  is Ireland because it has certain characteristics that really catch my attention for example, its beautiful landscape.

Ireland is a country whose capital is Dublin, the place where St. Patrick’s Day is celebrated!. The national holiday whose date is March 17 th, when everything turns green and everything becomes the celebration. 

In this country I would like to know its landscape of green meadows (for this reason it is also known as the green country). I would like to visit its wonderful castles that have been kept in time, I would like to know its stunning and magnificent cliffs and In general, I would like to learn more about its history and culture. 

On the other hand, I would like to have the possibility to study English in Ireland, that is, to take a course lasting a few months to learn this important and useful language.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My future job

English class