My future job

Hello!
This new post will be about the job I would like to have.
The career I decided to study is Public Administration, so I want my work to be very public service oriented. 
Regarding the place where I would like to work, I would like to work in region different than Metropolitana, because I am from there and I think it would be nice and very valuable for me to contribute from more decentralized areas where progress needs to be made. Besides, my family live there (Región del Maule). However, I believe that in Santiago I can find more opportunities to develop myself and know different areas and workplaces (in regions this is more difficult). For this reason I think I would prefer to continue in Santiago and then look at the opportunities as they come along. I think it´s always good to be open to new opportunities and not close at some. 
In the career there are two mentions, Public Management or Political Science. I`m much more struck by Public Management, even though Political Science is also quite interesting to me, I think that from the first one you can contribute much more to society and it has a greater concrete impact than Political Science. 
On the other hand, I’d like to work in the office. I think it is ideal for me. Besides, I think there will always be something to do and be busy. But I would also like to go out and see from first source other important aspects. For this reason, in my future work I would also like to travel for exchange and acquire new knowledge and experiences. 

Comentarios

  1. I share your opinion. It is great to have a work group in an office and do great things

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It is very sad that in the region there are not as many possibilities to work as in Santiago

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

English class

Ireland