Career Choice




When i was a child my dream jobs was to be nurse. Always I wanted toys that were related to this work and I pretending that I was nurse playing with my grandfather as a patient or with my mather or father. (but usually with my grandfather).
Sometimes I liked the idea of preparing meals. I was playing with my cousin. However, the idea of being a nurse was greater.
Over the years, I found out that it was just game and that my true interests was were different. I loved language and history, but above all history. This is one of the reasons why I thought study law. I liked and was very interested. But one day my history teacher invited a former student of my high school who is now finishing study Public Administration at Universidad de Chile. She told her experience and that was the career. 
In this ways met this career, I did research more and finally, I decided. It was not so difficult. The public service moved me and the instinct also.
My experience at the university has been good. It has not been difficult to get used to. I’ve met nice people and the most important thing, each day I like the career much more. 
Finally, regarding the kind of job that I would like to have still I’am not clear specifically but think i would like work in a some ministry or perhaps in the Contraloría General de la República. However I think that I have much time to decide and be sure.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My future job

English class

Ireland