My favorite piece of technology


Hello again:

It is impressive as the technology is always present in our lives. While I am not a fan of it, I think that if used in good way delivery great benefits or facilities.
Personally, I think that the piece of technology that makes more easy or comfortable my life is the cell phone, a movile device that delivery thousand functions and tools.
I remember that I had three cell phone in my life. The cell phone that I have now is two years and still like new.
Mainly, use it as a tool of study and recreation to be constantly connected with my fellow students, know the news instantly and mails sent by the teachers, check social networks, among other things.
In relation to the frequency, sincerely I use sick time the cell phone. I think that on average three hours a day.
I like the cell phone because allows me know what is happening anywhere and any moment and keeps me connected with the people that I need to.
Finally, What life would be like without it? I think that the cell phone is not indispensable, but makes much easier the life, then, without it, I think that it would be more difficult because could not be stay connected with the people instantly, would be require more time to communicate even in emergency moment.


Here a picture of the wallpaper of my cell phone
(Alameda de Linares in autumn)


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My future job

English class

Ireland