My best friend

Hello
In this opportunity I will tell about my best friend. Her name is Catalina. I met in seventh grade in 2012. In dad year both changed school, so we were new schoolmate. From the first moment we shared a lot and since dad year we have not separated. We have been almost eight year of best friends. 

Catalina is 19 years old, she is wonderful, I consider her my best friend for many reasons. She has always been present at all times, in the good moment and in bad moment. I trust her a lot. We are very close, we are always attentive to the other person.

Unfortunately now we are in different cities because I study in Santiago and she in Talca, therefore for two years  we have not seen each other much as when we were in school. I miss her very much! but we keep in touch, we always talk and every time that I travel to Linares we get together and we share for a lot of time.

I have many memories with her, we have really spent many things together. I couldn't mention just one memory as the best but I remember that every second half was an amazing year with her and my other friends. Every experience with her has been unforgettable! 
I miss her and love her very much!. 

Comentarios

  1. Your friend study in the best city of the world. Talca rules

    ResponderEliminar
  2. your friendship with Catalina sounds great and is admirable friendship!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My future job

English class

Ireland