My favorite series

In next blog I will talk about my favorite series: Stranger Things. It really is a great series, I love it. 
The series begins with the disapperance of a child  in Hawkins. In connection with this event strange things start to happen. So, every tour around this context. Afterwards a girl with special powers arrives and a very strange creature appears. 
It is important to note that in the series the children have a fundamental role. 

Among these characters we find Eleven, Mike, Will, Dustin, Lucas, Max, Nancy, Jonathan, Steve, Billy, Joyce, Hoppers. The first six are the children, the next four are teenagers and the last two are adults. An important character is also the strange creature, the demogorgon. 

My favorite episode was when Dustin and Sizie sang the song "Never Ending Story" in the middle of a difficult time. I really like this episode because it is full of emotions because it was the latest chapter of the third season. 

I love the series because it is very good and incredible. I like how the characters relate and the topics that are treated. But most of all I like the emotions that are present and the mystery that generates watching the series.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My future job

English class

Ireland